Tech Trip 7/9 (OnLY)
TECH TRIP DETAILS HERE
- 8:30am-9:00am Student Drop-Off (AMG Studios 2225 E 28th St Suite 511 Signal Hill, Ca. 90755)
- 9:00am Students Depart from AMG STUDIOS
- 10:00am-12:00pm Students Tour USC INSTITUTE of CREATIVE TECHNOLOGY
- 12:15pm-1:15pm LUNCH
- 2:00pm-3:00pm - Student pick up from AMG STUDIOS
DAY 1 & 2: CREATIVE CONTENT MAKING
DAY 3 Field Trip: USC Institute for creative technologies
Content Showcase 5-7pm for Parents
Course Description: This class offers students a wide range of multimedia experiences to students age 13-18. This fun interactive course will lead teens through a series of multimedia adventures that will give them hands on experience in the world of computer technology, digital photography and movie making. This class is perfect for students with a big imagination.
Features: Students who complete this course will have photos, videos, and web design content that they will be able to take along to share with family and friends.
Special Skills: Students who complete this class will learn photography terminology as well as digital video production and basic design concepts. This class also teaches higher level thinking, problem solving, effective communication and gives students self-confidence to excel in other academic disciplines.
Who should take this course? This course is perfect for students who enjoy exploring the world through a creative lens.
* Students are encouraged to bring their own digital cameras so they can receive direct instruction on their personal cameras. The Urban Media Foundation will provide digital cameras for students to use who do not have their own personal cameras.